9. Tulips (that were planted before we bought the house) blooming in the yard.
8. Spring fashion comes full force! I.really.don’t.like.winter.clothes. Which brings me to Liberty of London for Target. Please tell me you've been to Target like me recently and done laps just wondering what other fab floral prints are waiting for you around the corner? Love. it.
7. Watching Eldorado baseball.
6. Watching Volcano Vista track (It’s growing on me!)
5. “Borrowing” neighbors’ lilacs to help scent my home.
4. Spring forward daylight savings…I love that it doesn’t get dark until 8 o’clock.
3. My toes coming out of hibernation and being treated to a new shade, Commander in Chic.
2. Beautiful Albuquerque sunsets
1. Long walks with my sweetheart on cool early evenings.
I mean really, how cute is he? :)