There is not a whole lot new from this preggo, but the belly sure is growing, so I thought an update would be appropriate. It is hard to believe that in around three months this little peanut will be here!
- Weeks 20-25 were pretty amazing. I had crazy amounts of energy and productivity around the house was at an all time high.
- Ryan and I successfully condensed all of my school stuff, took down and packed away the guest bedroom, organized the office, linen closet and part of the garage. I think they call this 'nesting.' ;)
- We still need to purge and organize our closets, finish the garage and have a garage sale.
- Baby G's room is getting closer to being done! Seeing the crib in there everyday does make this baby business more of a reality.
- Weeks 26-27 brought back the fatigue, just in time to ring in the third trimester!
- I took my glucose tolerance test for gestational diabetes last week and will find out Thursday if I passed. PS-I kinda liked the sugary stuff they make you drink.
- I am now on the every two-week circuit of seeing the midwife which also means this baby is a-comin!
- My brother Brad gave me 8 prenatal yoga classes for an early birthday present and I've gone to two. 'Easy' is not a word I would use to describe it, but I feel good afterward. I'm pretty sure the 5'10, 100 lb yogi who teaches the class forgets that I have a bowling ball hanging off me when she asks me to do certain poses...my body does not bend like that, sister!
- 13 more weeks! We love you Baby G!