The 33rd week of this pregnancy has treated us well. Some of my oldest and dearest friends threw a beautiful shower for Baby G and Ryan and I also took some maternity photos with a very talented friend. I hope to have some of those pictures to share soon. As far as baby news goes...
- We saw the midwife last week and Baby G's heartbeat was in the 130s-140s. Perfect.
- My weight gain has slowed down a bit, though there's no doubt the belly keeps growing!
- Baby G is moving like a wild man, and the kicks to the ribs are frequent and a sweet reminder of the sweet baby boy growing inside me. We are so blessed.
- The nursery is almost done, and I can't wait to share pics soon!
- Ryan and I finished up childbirthing classes, and they were equal parts enlightening and frightening. We got a tour of the hospital, which really made things feel VERY real. This baby is coming out, people. Ready or not.
- My feet and hands are pretty swollen by the end of the day, but with 50% more blood volume pumping through this bod, I'm taking it as par for the course.
- The acid reflux that woke me many a night with pools of vomit in the back of my throat has been successfully treated with my new BFF Pepcid AC. I am so very thankful.
- Ryan continues to be wonderfully supportive and encouraging, and I'm getting more and more excited to see him as a father.
- 7 (ish) more weeks to go! Your prayers are coveted!