IMG 0983 from Lesley Gilmore on Vimeo.
Friday, February 15, 2013
I'm sure to be receiving a phone call from my big sis after she sees that I've posted a picture of her beautiful 13-year-old permed-hair and braced-teeth self on my blog. We are 11 years apart, but best friends from the beginning...It was just too sweet not to share!
After pulling down my baby book a few weeks back, my mom and dad found this little gem. Please enjoy...
Dreams realized. Well, mostly.
My family and I got an unreasonable amount of laughter from this page. So non-chalant...'He's probably going to die this week sometime.' Can you imagine my 3rd grade teacher's thoughts when she was reading this?
What 8-year-old girl in the 90's favorite song WASN'T a Mariah Carey ballad?
I remember my blended family being very hard to explain to people as a child...Clearly.
Thank you, Mrs. Gutheinz for giving me an A, and thank you, 8-year-old Lesley for making my day.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Our little bug is 10 months old and busier than ever!
Our days consist of...
Chasing Cheerios off our tray...
A bumper pad-free crib since pulling up is our new favorite hobby.
Looking at Great-Grandma Lahvic's 'I Spy' quilt with Grammy.
Bonks and bruises...
Sending valentines to those we love...
And finally contributing to the daily operations of this household. :)
Also this month...
- Teeth # 7 & 8 made their way to his mouth, (and surely more are right behind them...)
- He eats literally everything we put in front of him (and everything we don't!)
- He does NOT like changing clothes or getting his diaper changed, because surely there's more fun to be had off the changing table.
- He gives us a very cheesy grin and claps his hands with the best of them.
- 'Mama' and 'Dada' are heard less these days, with 'Bob' being his favorite sound. We're assuming Bob is the son of Ryan's childhood imaginary friend Teefee who's come to keep Coop company. :)
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Last Sunday at church, we had Cooper's baby dedication. It was a time at the beginning of the service where Ryan and I, along with other families, acknowledged and thanked the Lord for His sweet blessing of children, and committed to raising them according to God's ways.
Our whole fam-damily came to church and then to our house for lunch afterwards!
Sweet boy! Thank you Lord for our little blessing!
Papa G, Grandma G and Aunt Lo.
Papa JJ, Grammy J and Grandpa Lahvic.
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."
Friday, February 1, 2013
One of my favorite besties made her way to ABQ last weekend for some much-needed girl time and Cooper snuggling!
We did lots of laughing...
and Valentine crafting!
Thanks Auntie Mill for coming to visit us! We love you very much!!!