Monday, November 3, 2014

Claire- Two Months (and some)

Warning: Claire's two month post is also a bit of a smorgesbord of Gilmore happenings!


Our girl is two (and a half) months old! She weighs 11lbs 8oz and is 21.75 inches long! 

She's still eating every 3 hours during the day and is either up once at night or not at all-last night she slept 9 hours! Go Claire! 

All dressed up for church! 

Last Saturday my sweet friends threw a little Sip N See for Claire. It was nice to get together for tea! 

 Claire's bling...My mom found this baby ring in her grandmother's stuff-so sweet! 

 Isn't that the prettiest diaper cake you've seen? 

 Claire visiting with the girls! 

Besties for the restie. 

 Our pretty mommas!

 Remember when I posted about my childhood best friend Laura who was diagnosed with leukemia almost a year ago? Well, I'm happy to report she's done with her treatment and is doing well! We walked last Sunday night in her honor and the Light the Night event was wonderful! 

 The Dukes are comin' out! Comin out swinging! 

 We went to the cabin last weekend...It was delightful!

Check out how proud of this blow-out she is!

 Think they're related? 

Last, but not least on this very random post is pictures of Claire's nursery. My mom made all of her bedding, and it turned out totally adorable. 


 This canvas from Hobby Lobby went perfectly with a 'C is for Claire' print I got from etsy and a newborn pic. 

 Above her crib is a cross-stitch my grandmother made ages ago and a mobile I slaved over while I was pregnant with her. :) 

Okay, I think we're all caught up! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers